Express 1-3 Day Deliveries
The highest-concentration non-prescription Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) available. No one thought you could deliver pure ascorbic acid in this high concentration safely. Lamelle created Correctives Vita C 30 with 30% ascorbic acid – and it’s proven safe and effective. Use it for more intensive age correcting results or if you’re exposed to more free radical damage than normal (smokers, road runners or those who spend more time outdoors).
– Powerful antioxidant protection, Reduced signs of aging, Smoother skin, Healthy skin hydration, Brighter skin, enhanced glow and more Ascorbic acid than Recharge CE.
– 30% Ascorbic Acid
– Alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E)
How to use:
– After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of the product onto fingertips.
– Massage lightly to spread the suspension and then allow it to be absorbed.
– Because of its high concentration of ascorbic acid, the product might feel a little grainy on the application. This dissipates as the ascorbic acid is released into your skin.
– Apply a day cream and broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
– When using the Correctives Vita C 30 at night make sure that your night cream does NOT contain retinoids.
– Correctives Vita C 30 might tingle a little more than Corrective Recharge CE on application – the tingle, however, dissipates quickly.
– Do not use for 3–5 days after resurfacing treatments.
– Complete the use of at least one tube of Correctives Recharge CE to assess your skins tolerability to ascorbic acid before using Correctives Vita C 30.
– Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening).