Aegean Beauty’s Privacy Statement has been created because we respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy tells you how we, Aegean Beauty, will process and protect your personal information
- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- While you use this website, we may collect your personal information, or you may provide it to us (for example by enquiring or becoming a member of Aegean Beauty). For example, your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Aegean Beauty when you browse our store and this information helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This information can include: your IP address (your computer’s internet protocol address), browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Aegean Beauty for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Aegean Beauty website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Aegean Beauty public comment boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- respond to your enquires,
- verify your identity,
- provide you with our services,
- improve our service to you by analysing it for trends,
- send you updates on the latest in skin care, and
- send you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other offerings you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe at any time and thereafter we will not market to you.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We will need to disclose your personal information to employees of Aegean Beauty who require it to deliver our services to you. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
- Cookies only store information from your browser, they cannot access data on your hard drive. Cookies are text files that is stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other) by a website’s server. Cookies cannot transfer viruses to your computer or mobile device.
- Cookies enable us to improve interactivity with the website. The purpose of “cookies” is to enhance your future visits to our website. You can set your browser to notify you if “cookies” are to be transferred or to reject “cookies” but this may prevent your use of some of our web pages.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We use payment gateways to complete your purchase. Credit Card details are only sorted for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our website and its service providers.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Aegean Beauty takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our website. Aegean Beauty allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date.
- You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Aegean Beauty website
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org